Calling all Volunteers!!!!
Reunion volunteers are the planners and advocates of the reunion weekend.
We plan the events that will make the Family Reunion memorable, help raise money
for the family reunion actives, send out reminders, communicate, make calls, and
send out emails that will bring the family members together.
Reunion volunteers serve as the inspiration for reunion events that will
have special meaning to our family. Reunion volunteer ideas and enthusiasm
are the foundation of a successful Reunion.
Whether you can provide pre-planning support by serving as a committee member,
or give a helping hand to a particular event during the weekend, we desperately
need your assistance. (Note: you do not have to be in the local area to serve on
We thank you in advance for your support.
If you have any talents, specailites, or just want to lend a helping hand, please feel free to send an email with your name, email address, your talent or which committe you would be interested in helping, and your phone number with the best time to call to:
OEBethelFamily@gmail.com, someone will reach out to you.
Below you will find a list of the different committies and what is needed in that area.
We welcome all hands on deck.
1. Accommodations Committee
2. Communications Committee
* Contact Family
* Website Updated
* Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, What's up Chat)
3. Donations / Fund Raising Committee
* Raffle Tickets
4. Catering Committee
* Meet n Greet (snacks)
* Friday Dinner
* Saturday Beach cookout
* Sunday Dinner (opt.)
5. Transportation Committee
* Transportaion to and from Airport
* Trans to Events and back to Hotel
6. Entertainment Committee
* DJ (music)
* Slide show
* Activies and Games
7. Set-Up and Clean-Up Committee
* Set-up Event Hall, Meet n Greet, Beach set-up
* Clean Up
* Take down decorations
8. Historian / Geneology Committee
* Collecting family memorabilia for display at reunion
* Update keep track of Family Tree
9. Welcoming Committee
*Meet Guest at Event
* Meet Guest at Hotel
* Work Registraion Table
* Hand out Gift Bags
10. Security Committee
11. Photographer / Videographer
* Must be semi - talented with Photography
and Videography. (meaning No sky and
* Interview family members on Video